Saturday, February 04, 2006

PA's/Regionals 2005

Wheeee! My goal for this meet was to break 30 minutes and hopefully beat my time from the beginning of the season by at least a minute. And my guesses in this post were untrue about the second log. But really, I was just going to run hard because I didn't know how much my cast was going to affect me. From the start to the finish, this was an elbow-licious race. I really tried not to hurt anybodies elbows with my hard cast, so my swing was in constant adjustment. I'm way too nice. I should have just cracked their elbows for getting too close.

Well, the cool thing was that I achieved both my goals! And, I beat a Nike Farm Team gal. Those ladies are elite and it is nice to know that I'm getting closer to that level. I ended up 124th, and I'd love to finish in the top 100 next year. We'll see how track season goes.

No comments: