Thursday, February 16, 2006

Urg. I fell apart.

Last week, I fell apart after Thursday. But, I weighed 148.5 on Monday. Probably a fluke though. This week my goal has been to not eat at my desk(s). I've been pretty successful so far, but I think it is just making me eat more in one sitting... Next week, I'll try a condensed version of my log. I'll put the foods in one line with commas, and I'll add to the same post throughout the week, republishing. I'm also going to try to drink at least 2 liters of water every day. In fact, I'll start tomorrow with the log.

Tonight for dinner I had spinach salad, cheerios w/ soy milk and 2 TJ's cookie dough frozen cookies.

Morning Weight: I don't remember. 152? 150? I forget.
Miles Today: None - it was cold outside and my bed was warm. It'll be colder tomorrow and I'm going to do the run I didn't do today... brr.
Other Exercise: None - went out to a birthday lunch.
Total Miles this Week: Urg. hold on... I'll add them up. 12+6+3+7.5+3+8.5+0=40 (planning to do 13 tomorrow and 10 on Sat.)

No comments: