Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Log for week of 2/19-2/25

Sunday: 148.5 (San Clemente)
12 miles: Ran with Katherine in Rancho Santa Fe, we started out fast and then I died on the hills. I was stiff to start out because of the hills and track workout yesterday and Katherine is in MUCH better shape. ugh. My butt hurts. I just couldn't hang on the hills. Pretty run and very peaceful. There were a ton of fast runners out there, wow! 98 minutes (which probably isn't 12 miles as I was probably running 9+ min/miles the last hour, but it felt like 20).

Gatorade Rain [150], Breakfast burrito [800], Endangered Species dark chocolate with raspberries (some of the best chocolate, yum! You can buy it at Whole Foods, but I found this in the Natural Section of Vons) [100], some bean chips and hummus [150], curry with rice [500], little penguin cabernet [150]

Monday:149.5 (San Clemente)
7 miles: Ran to middle school track along beach, 6 strides, back to apartment along El Camino

Rest of Gatorade [50], curry (for breakfast, I know)[200], Dreyers' chocolate chip cookie dough in a waffle cone [400], curry at a restaurant and pad thai [1000], non-fat decaf mocha [200], starbucks brownie [450]

Tuesday: 150.5
DNR sick.

Oatmeal with brown sugar [500], homemade noodle and veggie soup [600], chocolate [200]

Wednesday: forgot to weigh, I think
Jogged to track to meet Dave, probably 10 min miles (30 min wm), 2 strides, 1x800 at what felt like 5k pace but it wasn't =( (3:23)


==============
Well, I have been sick since that Monday. Didn't get any more log notes in and I don't really remember. I've been in a fog, but I'm feeling better. Unfortunately, it moved to my lungs and running has been a no-show. I tried during lunch today, but no luck. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning when my lungs are clearer.

No comments: