Monday, July 25, 2005

Crumbling and Going the Distance

Oh man. I totally fell apart last week. I didn't do any double days, only ran 5 out of 7 days and ate a ton of bad food. My total mileage was 37.75. I'm blaming it on Harry Potter #6, too many fun activities in the evening, and HOT HOT days.

This is only the coolest tool ever. http://www.sueandpaul.com/gmapPedometer/ Now I know how long my runs are to the .05 of a mile! (I don't trust it to be any more precise than that). Awesome awesome awesome.

According to my superb running estimating skills and confirming with this tool, I ran 12 miles yesterday! Go me! We will see how far I can run this week. My main goal is to only commute to work once by car this week, max.

The weight is a little high because I stuffed myself silly last night at Fresh Choice. After my 12 mile run, I was 144, and after I drank a bunch of water, I was 147.
Morning Weight: 150
Miles Today: 7.5
Other Exercise: Bike Home
Total Miles this Week: 19.5

No comments: