Monday, December 11, 2006

This time it's for money

So, Holly is putting on an 8-week weight-loss challenge at work. Whoever loses the highest percentage of their starting weight wins! Starting today. 10 bucks buys you entry and there are 9 people so far. If I can get down to 129, I have a good chance of winning. I need to start running more again. I'm not going to worry about intensity until late-Feb/early-March, so I can just focus on this challenge. Let's just hope that I can maintain this focus and determination for 8 weeks. It will be REALLY nice to be under 130 again.

Morning Weight: 144.5
Miles Today: 3
Other Exercise: weights and 5 mins. of abs
Total Miles this Week: 3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For my part, I'd like to be under 140. First step, getting back under 150. :)

Speedy said...

We can totally do it. I'm putting my "money" on you or me winning the thing.