Saturday, September 09, 2006

Results: 2006 Golden Gate

Stream of consciousness:

59th. An improvement of 22 places. 28:42. An improvement of 1:50 from last year's race and 0:47 from Regionals. So yay! I achieved my goals! I don't have any splits except for the 3 mile, which I ran through in about 21:12. Four miles is LONG, but I'm getting better at it. I had a side stitch in the middle of the race that fortunately disappeared. I wonder if I drank too much water beforehand.

Next week is the Bananaman Chase 5k. I'm going to try to break 20 minutes. Last year I ran 21:05. I want to run 60 miles next week as well, so I may just end up in the low 20s. I'll be training through the races, so I can peak at Nationals and do better than 9th from last.

Morning Weight: 137
Miles Today: 12.5
Other Exercise: Walked around Downtown Menlo
Total Miles this Week: 55.5

No comments: