Monday, January 15, 2007

Over Half Way!

So last week (and... um... today) I totally binged. Having a stocked fridge is bad. But I think the real reason is that I'm dehydrated and instead of drinking a bunch of water, I just eat cereal. That's just my theory -- I really don't know, but I do know I need to get this under control. I haven't really moved my weight since the end of December, and if I want to have a chance of winning, I'd better focus and aim for under 2k calories a day. If I do everything I want this week, I'll probably hit about 65 miles plus 3.5 hours of biking, two weight workouts and several core sessions. I should be under 135 by next Monday.

Morning Weight: 136
Miles Today: None
Other Exercise: Biked about 18 miles (84 minutes)
Total Miles this Week: 14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking at your Physics Diet chart, you are still all green. It looks like you had one off day in the beginning of January, but the line is going down pretty steadily. You still have plenty of momentum to roll with!