Monday, June 20, 2005

8 days

So I met my goals! I ran 35.5 miles last week. My official "week" is from Sunday through Saturday. If I count from Monday to Sunday of the past week I ran 45 miles! As of today, I've run 8 days in a row. That's a record for the year. As a reward, I'm buying myself sunglasses this week. My legs are shot. Today, my run took me the longest it has ever taken for me to get home: 72 minutes. But that's okay; it was a different route. I was totally shuffling though. I was bonked as soon as I started. Not a good sign for 7.5+ miles. Maybe I'll take tomorrow off. I'll see in the morning.

As for my other goals, I was 153.5 lbs Sunday morning and 151.5 this morning, albeit I was a little dehydrated. When I got home from running today, my scale said 141! Um. So I moved it, and it came to it's senses with a 151. Time for water.

No comments: